lambs knitting sweaters - pulling wool over the eyes of the middleman!

hilary goldberg writes about art and stuff.

Friday, March 5, 2010

makeshift reclamation tour site

I have been in serious neglect of this blog, and hopefully that will shift in the coming weeks. One of the main things I have been working on is my film recLAmation and the other is an upcoming tour. I'll be presenting excerpts from the film on the road and then premiering the work in its entirety in June at the National Queer Arts Festival. It will be a live narration event at The Garage June 15th at 8pm.

Here is the new website www.makeshiftreclamation.com

We also started putting stuff on facebook but that's a very new strange universe to me. We put up a page. I don't even know how to recommend finding that page. I'll work that out soon.

Our tour to the pacific northwest starts in a few weeks. First stop Portland.

No comments: